Quick payments. Once you have an account set up, Venmo can look up your contacts to figure out who is already using the service. Otherwise, you can invite people. Find the person you want, then input the amount and add a note for what the money is for. Then send it, and the debt is paid! Never lose track of your debts and loans ever again.
Activity feed. If you're ever curious what others are using Venmo for, just check the activity feed. You can see who other users are sending money to and why. It's also a good way to see who in your network is paying and receiving money from. While we aren't sure why this is necessary, it's something that sets Venmo apart from the rest.
What is it about?
Venmo is another peer-to-peer payment app. Just set up your account with your information, debit or bank account, and you're good to go. You can send payments to others while including a note so you can make sure you and the other party know what the money is for, and you can get money from others just as quickly. Remember to cash out to have that money transferred overnight to your bank account, so it's ready the next day. It's fast and secure to use.
For those who...
- Like fast transfers to their banks
- Must include notes for payments
- Don't mind waiting overnight for money
Not for those who...
- Already have a secure app to send and receive money
- Prefer instantaneous payments
- Don't need notes on payments
Why we love it
It's simple and has a great process for sending and receiving money.
Venmo supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Venmo is the fun and easy way to pay and get paid.
Why use Venmo?
Because it’s the money app for splitting the cost of almost anything—right then, right there.
Because it makes settling up feel like catching up.
Because you can add a note to each payment to remember the moments, not the money.
What do people use Venmo for? Plenty of things, like:
Split the group dinner tab without the napkin math.
Transfer money to roomies for your share of rent and utilities.
Settle up for fun stuff like concert tix and road trips.
Send a penny to say hi, or 5 bucks for good luck.
Still reading? We’ll let you in on a little secret: we’re more than just a way to pay friends.
- We offer the Venmo Debit Card, so you can shop with your Venmo balance everywhere Mastercard® is accepted in the U.S., plus earn cashback rewards at select retailers. Terms apply: https://venmo.com/about/debitcard/rewards/
- Get your Venmo money in the bank, fast. Use Instant Transfer to get your cash in minutes using an eligible debit card or bank account.
- Check out with Venmo on some of your favorite apps, like Uber, StockX, Grubhub, and Zola.
- We’ve got your back—security is very important to us, and we prioritize making you feel safe and secure by taking security measures to protect your account. Plus, we’ve got a stellar customer support team, ready to solve any issues.
Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.