What is it about?
!!! WARNING !!!
App Store Description
!!! WARNING !!!
!!! This is NOT an e-reader !!!
This is the LITE version of VOCALIBRARY App.
Whether a student, a logophile or just a challenging scrabble player, VOCALIBRARY is the best tool for those who want to improve and expand their vocabulary. As a unique INFINITE VOCABULARY BUILDER with an in-app browser, VOCALIBRARY allows its users to make use of the endless ocean of digital texts and literature in several languages.
Reading a Lot Is Not Enough:
When you are reading, you skip over words that seem familiar to you, even if you don’t know their precise meanings. Best learners keep a dictionary to check and also a notepad to write them down.
VOCALIBRARY lists all the words in seconds.
Have an Up-To-Date Word List of Your Own:
Just check words you know for once and they will be hidden for all contents at the same time and stay hidden later on. The more you use, the more known words will be hidden to assist you to focus on what you need.
See All the Words in the Content You Uploaded:
• VOCALIBRARY LISTS the WORDS, NAMES and PLACES.
• SORTS them BY FREQUENCY in your contents.
See Your Word in All Sentences Where It's Used in All of Your Uploaded Content:
When you see a word in the context you choose, you can make connections and grasp them fully and remember naturally.
Browse Without Entering Words Again and Again:
The unique in-app browser enables you to search the words in your word list just by dragging them and easily switch within your search page list.
We’re keeping a large list of search pages for you to choose. If your favourite page is not listed, you can always add your own with the in-app wizard. Some pages may be technically unsupported, in that case, we welcome you to get in touch with us and ask for adding your favourite pages to our list.
What Happens in the Device, Stays in the Device:
Don’t Be Limited to a Few Glossaries:
Add the content including the words you want to learn about your interests, specialities, hobbies, people, news topics, even fantastic universes etc. You can also make use of some classic literature we have uploaded as samples for you.
If you’re multilingual, you can add content with multiple languages. For ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN and TURKISH Vocalibrary lists LEMMAS for you. (E.g. “go” for “go, went, gone”) In OTHER LANGUAGES, words are listed as they are.
The Best Tools Let You Free to Use Them as You Like. Here Are Some Ideas:
• To learn about A SPECIFIC TOPIC, use sharing from Safari, News or any other app and automatically have a LIST OF NOTIONS.
• Starting a NEW JOB, add ORIENTATION DOCUMENTS or use Safari sharing for COMPANY’S WEB PAGES and learn the names of key people and TERMINOLOGY.
• Add subtitles for the TV SHOWS and LEARN the words SPOILER FREE before watching.
• You’re MOVING TO A NEW PLACE, add local blogs and books and get familiar with EVERYTHING LOCAL.
• Add the LYRICS of your favourite music, there is no better way of learning words than singing songs you love.
• To study a word list of your own e.g. a GLOSSARY, you can create a note in NOTES and add your words. You can share this note with Vocalibrary and update anytime you wanted by sharing again and override.
• Don't mark a word if you don't know what it exactly means or its synonyms. TAKE YOUR TIME TO LEARN them with deep understanding.
Currently Supported Formats:
• eBooks: EPUB
• Documents: TXT, CSV, PDF, DOC, DOCX
• Subtitles: SRT format
• Sharing: SAFARI, NEWS, NOTES etc.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.