Way of Life is the ultimate habit-building app. You get to try the app out for free. For $3.99 you can unlock it to add an unlimited number of items (up from a limit of three). Simply add items to your “journal” and every day the app will ask you “yes” or “no.” Local notifications are used to remind you. Some items like “late night snacks” are bad habits and for those it is better to mark no. You can also set up personalized entries that you mark whether yes or no is good. By creating this journal you can really focus in on what you need to work on. The trend tab allows you to see a graph of how you are doing. The setup guide is very helpful in getting up and running. Way of Life is an essential app for anyone struggling getting on the right track.
What is it about?
With the Way of Life! app, you can enjoy a wide range of features to help you change and track your habits. The app includes reminders with custom messages, a convenient widget, chains for streaks, note-taking ability, pie and bar charts for trends, and cloud backup.
Why we love it
When you are ready to make a change and want to keep track of your progress, Way of Life! is the way to go.
Way of Life is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify, and change your habits with Way of Life.
Changing habits is hard work. Having the right tool is half the battle. Way of Life is that tool - a beautiful, intuitive habit tracker that motivates you to build a better, stronger, and healthier you!
As you collect more and more information, you will be able to spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle easily:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Avoiding too much sugar?
Or whatever is essential to you. There are no restrictions on what Way of Life can help you with when it comes to changing habits.
• Chains - challenge yourself not to break a positive streak.
• Powerful reminders with flexible scheduling and custom messages.
• Themes - Dark Mode, Serenity, Retro C64, Light, Rose, etc.
• Charts - Pie charts and bar graphs with trend lines
• Today Widget
• Note-taking - quickly jot down a note
• Use URL-schemes for interaction with other apps
• Organize all your habits with customizable tags
• Scoreboard for instant weekly/monthly feedback
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items (*)
• Backup to any Cloud storage provider that supports iOS (*)
• Export your data as CSV or Excel files for further analysis
• Passcode lock with Touch ID and Face ID support
• Color-blind mode
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice
Voted 'Best Motivation App of 2019' -- Healthline
Featured on the Tim Ferris podcast with Kevin Rose
Way of Life is recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, HealthLine, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur, and Lifehacker.
*) requires premium
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.