by Joe White
February 19, 2011
Timelapse Pro, the definitive time lapse movie making application, has recently been updated. A total of 16 new features have been added to the app, which has also been redesigned. And, if you don't already own Timelapse Pro, you can get hold of it for just $1.99 - 50 percent off the app's usual price. Here's a list of the new features, which have been added to Timelapse Pro in this latest version (3.0):
Impressive, right? If you haven't already heard of Timelapse Pro, this handy app allows users to create "time lapse" and "stopmotion" videos on their iOS device. Users of the app can add songs from their handset's built-in library to their creation, along with a variety of effects. And now, fans of Timelapse Pro can show off their creations by uploading them to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or e-mailing them on to a friend. For more information, check out the application's official website, or take a look at Timelapse Pro
- Brand new User Interface
- Audio from iPod Library can be added to a timelapse
- Public user gallery, view and upload from the app.
- Stop Motion film features
- Front camera and flashlight support
- Retina display support
- New picture viewer
- Export image and export project features (iOS 4)
- Movies can be downloaded with iTunes shared folders feature (iOS4)
- Timelapse can be previewed before exporting
- Overlays when taking images can be hidden by tapping the screen.
- Delete image range feature.
- Added FTP sharing
- Added Twitter sharing
- Added Export to camera roll (iOS 4)
- iOS 4 Support
Timelapse Pro - Create Timelapse and Stopmotion Movies With your iPhone and iPod Touch