by Joe White
August 13, 2011
I've played games of poker on my iPhone and iPad before, and always feel that - for better or worse - one of the major downsides to playing in the "virtual realm" is that you can't read your opponent's face, spy their "tells" or see them sweat under pressure. However, one new iPad app has changed all of this - it's called Full Deck Hold'Em, and unlike other poker apps, this one boasts a video chat feature. But, that's not all. As outlined in the app's release notes, Full Deck Hold'Em is an impressive application. Features include:
The application is currently available to download in the App Store for $2.99. And as mentioned, it's natively compatible with the iPad only. If you're a poker fan and want to catch a glimpse of your opponent's p-p-p-poker face during a round, take a look at Full Deck Hold'Em in the App Store now, and let us know your thoughts in the comments. [via TouchArcade]
- video chat play with up to four friends!
- 16 AI characters with unique poker personalities
- opponent modeling AI system that improves the more you play!
- daily spin to give you extra cash
- a rich uncle that feels sorry for you when you run low
- limit and no limit tables
- play for dollars or millions of dollars
- extra card sets you can download and play
- ranking among friends
- Facebook friend and avatar intergration
- public and private tables
- auto matching and invite matching