by Tommy Ly
November 3, 2011
Last December, we reviewed Gameloft's popular racer, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline. Since then, it has grown in popularity and currently has a five-star rating in the App Store. This content-packed racer features 42 different cars and bikes to use, multiplayer gameplay (both online and local), and beautiful graphics that use the Retina display to its full potential. To make this racer even better, Gameloft has just released an update that offers improved visuals on the iPhone 4S.
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is back with a big bang in a special iPhone 4S update that takes full advantage of this incredible new device with even faster gameplay and incredible new visual features!Asphalt 6 looks and plays beautifully on the iPhone 4S. The colors are vibrant, the controls are responsive, and everything just comes together smoothly. If you're looking for a game that can push your new iPhone 4S to its limits, be sure to check out Asphalt 6: Adrenaline - available for $0.99 in the App Store.
- Smoother real-time reflection on the windshields for a heightened feeling of speed
- Real-time road lighting gives the tracks an even more detailed and realistic look
- Motion blur is activated during Adrenaline and crashes, giving these sequences a more cinematic and awesome feel
- Real-time shadows under the player’s car
- Improved track draw distance and modeling of opponents' cars
- Improved particle effects (tire smoke, collision particles, offroad driving particles)
- And all these in a game that runs twice as fast as previous iPhone models - Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is simply at its best on the iPhone 4S
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline