by Joe White
November 22, 2011
The popular task management iPhone app, Todo, has received an update. Now, users of the application can take advantage of support for iCloud, meaning their pending tasks will sync between iOS devices running Todo. Furthermore, a variety of tweaks and improvements mean the $4.99 app is now better than ever before. As outlined in the application's release notes, changes made in the latest version of Todo (5.0) include:
The free version of Todo, "Todo Lite," has also received a similar update. If the Reminders app in iOS 5 doesn't do it for you, or if you simply prefer Appigo's familiar, long-established application, take a look at the latest version of Todo in the App Store now. Currently, Todo is available for $4.99. Todo Lite can be downloaded for free.
- New support for iCloud for devices running iOS 5
- Incredible speed improvements for Dropbox synchronization
- Fixed task priority synchronization with Outlook
- Fixed tag deletion sync problem with Toodledo
- Fixed Todo Online subscription problem
- …and over 70 additional enhancements and bug fixes and based on your feedback. Thank you!