by Joe White
December 14, 2011
The SiriusXM Internet Radio application for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch has recently received a great update, which adds a number of new features to the popular app. Now, users of the application can start a radio show from the beginning, even if they tuned-in halfway through. Along the same lines, when you start listening to a radio station the current song will play from the beginning. Furthermore, it's possible to pause live radio, and you can now fast-forward and rewind through radio shows from within the app, too. Here's a list of complete changes, taken from the app's release notes:
If you're a SiriusXM subscriber, download the recently updated iOS application now. It's currently available in the App Store for free. [via TUAW]
- Start Now allows you to start shows from their beginning even if you've just tuned to that channel.
- TuneStart automatically starts the currently playing song from its beginning when you tune to a music channel so that you can enjoy the complete song.
- Pause lets you pause live radio and pick up right where you left off.
- Fast Forward and Rewind lets you navigate through previously aired programming.
- Show Finder lets you find and set alerts for your favorite SiriusXM shows.
SiriusXM Internet Radio
SIRIUS XM Radio Inc