by Joe White
January 13, 2012
Grubwithus - the social network for food-lovers - has recently launched an iPhone application in the App Store. The app ("Grubwithus"), which is available for free, allows users to locate and find fellow grubbers on-the-go, via their smart phone. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of Grubwithus include:
If you haven't encountered the social network before, head over to Grubwithus in your browser and take a look. The service is available in the United States, and currently only supports Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston and Seattle. However, the app's developer promises that more cities will be added soon! You can download the Grubwithus iPhone app in the App Store for free. Let us know if you decide to try out the social network in the comments below. [via TechCrunch]
- Effortlessly reserve meals with the press of a button.
- Browse profiles of grubbers you can eat with before reserving.
- Get notified when people you find interesting are eating next.
- Instantly access your reservations for directions and menus.
- Chat with fellow grubbers before and after your meals.
- Stay connected with people you enjoyed eating with.