May 15, 2012
Monster Wars first battled its way onto the App Store at the beginning of the year. The follow-up to Legendary Wars received some pretty favorable reviews, and it looks like things have just gotten even better for fans of the title. If you are unfamiliar with Monster Wars, it is basically a castle defense game with cartoon-like graphics and simple, yet deep and addictive gameplay. Developer Liv Games has just released a pretty huge update to their game, giving players a lot to sink their teeth into. According to the App Store description, some of the treats coming your way with version 1.2 include:
Along with the massive content update mentioned above, a new "Hero" difficulty mode has been added which is "designed for Tier 4 Monsters." The good news doesn't stop there, however. The developer has also announced that they are now "fully focused" on the 2.0 update to Legendary Wars, which is due out next month. Do any of you still play Monster Wars? Does this update bring you enough to keep playing? To celebrate the release of this update, Monster Wars is currently free so there has never been a better time to give it a try!
- 11 New AWESOME Tier 4 Monster Armors! Each with a more powerful special designed to destroy heroes!
- Monster Arena! 12 New Soulstone Challenges and 2 new bosses! Unlocked after defeating level 3-6 Arena in campaign.
- NEW LEVEL featuring the Unisis boss (Pegasus Unicorn). Level 6-7 with a new Soulstone for each difficulty!
- New Sky Angel boss in 6-2 and Arena.
- New Fear status that causes heroes to get scared, miss and run away! (Deadknight Tier 4 special)
- 11 New Tier 4 Achievements
- 1 New Monster Arena Leaderboard