by Joe White
July 7, 2012
The popular music streaming app, Pandora Radio, has recently received an update. Now, users of the application can view song lyrics and artist biographies from within the app, and can enjoy a new, refreshed design. As outlined in the app's release notes, changes made in version 3.2 of Pandora Radio include:
If you're not familiar with the application, for a subscription fee (of just $3.99/month), users can stream music within Pandora Radio and listen to it on-the-go, on an iDevice with either a Wi-Fi or cellular data network connection. The application is ad-free (and free to download), and delivers high-quality music without taking up precious space on your iDevice. Currently, Pandora Radio (3.2) is available for free in the App Store. Take a look at the recently updated app, and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments! Update: It seems the update only affected the app on the iPhone, not the iPad.
- Visual refresh and design enhancements
- Full lyrics for the songs we play
- Artist biographies
- Detailed track features from the Music Genome Project
- Song history: rate, bookmark, or buy previously played tracks
- Explicit lyrics controls
- Start a new station directly from the Now Playing screen
- Simplified sign-in and registration screens
- Reduced battery usage
Pandora Media, Inc.