August 18, 2012
Less than a month after its last update, a new update has already been issued to Pholium. Pholium is an iPad app that allows you to create e-books out of your photos. It then lets you view and publish your photo e-books right within the app. Also, you can share your photo e-books with your family and friends, whether they also have Pholium or not. Much like the previous one, the latest update to Pholium delivers a number of notable new features. Pholium’s 1.2 update added features that enhance the creation and sharing process in the app. Ditto the app’s new 1.3 update. According to Pholium developer 58 North, the following new features are included in version 1.3 of the app.
Pholium 1.3 is available now in the App Store for free. If you like your normal photo albums turned into photo e-books instead, the newly updated Pholium is just the photo app for you.
- Added a magical, auto-layout wizard enabling you to make books much faster while still giving you the ability to make edits
- Ability to COPY your books from the Library back to the Studio to make alterations or new versions
- Added a Modern e-book style with hard pages and a refined cover and spine
- Added a sample/guidebook that can be downloaded via the Info menu
- Support for Dropbox account linking for faster sharing and the ability to store books online for social networks and non-app users
58 North, LLC