October 23, 2012
Lumify, a video editing and sharing app that launched only a couple of months ago, has just been updated to version 2.0. Lumify is an iPhone app that promises to make editing videos remarkably easy even to those who have never edited a video before. Apparently, it makes good on this promise using its very own patent-pending computer-assisted video editing technology. With Lumify, as with the more recently released Givit, all you have to do is highlight key moments in your videos and allow the app to stitch them together. Then, choose a soundtrack and apply any of the integrated high-quality filters to your stitched video. And that's pretty much it, save for the fact that you can upload it directly to Facebook or, of course, save it to your camera roll. As mentioned, Lumify has been upgraded to version 2.0. "With Lumify 2.0," says app developer Shnap, "Lumify is now all grown up and ready to roll." Limify 2.0 features the following improvements:
Optimized with iPhone 5 support, Lumify 2.0 is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Completely RE-DESIGNED video creation experience.
- Create videos of ANY length (as opposed to the 20-second limit imposed at the app's launch).
- 9 high quality video filters, including X-Pro and Postcard.
- Video highlighter tool ensures that Lumify NEVER misses a key moment.
- Select the EXACT part of a song you want to use as the soundtrack.
- Specify the ORDER of the video clips in the final edited video.
- Crashing issue on iOS 6 FIXED - re-engineered video engine is much more stable and memory-efficient.
VMIX MEDIA INC.