February 7, 2013
Finally, after over a year of inactivity as far as updates, big or small, are concerned, GetGlue has just been treated to an update. On top of that, said update is rather big. Actually, this new update to the "sticker-happy" media check-in app is the same as the update that was pushed to GetGlue for iPad in August last year. It offers the following key features:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later, GetGlue is available in the App Store for free. In November last year, GetGlue was supposed to be acquired by and merged with the company behind the popular TV loyalty app Viggle. In the end, though, no acquisition or merger took place between the two parties. Viggle, which subsequently gained a GetGlue-like chat feature in December, is available in the App Store also for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- A personalized guide for TV, movies and sports.
- Get recommendations for the best shows and movies on now.
- Check-in and chat with friends and fans while you watch.
- Enjoy the best clips, photos and articles for your favorite shows and movies.
- Never miss a key premiere, finale or major event that’s important to you.
- Unlock stickers and other rewards from your favorite shows.
GetGlue for iPad