February 28, 2013
So you want to start eating healthy? But you can't, for the love of Willy Wonka, give up on eating devilishly delicious desserts? Well, guess what. Eating healthy and eating desserts are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Need proof? Look no further than the new Healthy Desserts app for iOS. Healthy Desserts is based on Green Kitchen, the Best of App Store 2012 runner-up app that features only organic and vegetarian food. For its part, Healthy Desserts features only dessert recipes made of organic ingredients and filled with natural sweeteners, healthy fats, whole grains, and fresh fruit. Check out the list below for the key features of Healthy Desserts:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Healthy Desserts is available now in the App Store for $1.99. Green Kitchen, which is also compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, is also available in the App Store for $4.99. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- A good variety of cookies, bars, muffins and smoothies.
- 48 handpicked premium recipes.
- A seamless switch from US to metric units.
- Save your favorites so you can return to them quickly on any device.
- Several stunning photos for each recipe!
- Shopping list: Just email or SMS the ingredients to your iPhone!
- Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter!
- Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
- All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free, naturally sweetened or whole grain.
- Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
- Stunning Retina graphics!