March 3, 2013
The strategy, management, and role-playing iOS game Ghostbusters has just captured its second spooky content update. If you'll recall, the game's first ever update arrived early last month. And with it trundled none other than Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, along with the addition of new floors, new ghosts, and more. This time, the new Ghostbusters update promises even more content of "paranormal proportions." If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Get a load of this update:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, the new version of Ghostbusters is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Climb even higher into the haunted tower as you unlock floors 13, 14, & 15!
- Battle 4 new ghosts, including the Boogie Man himself!
- Capture the new prize ghost to scare up big rewards including cash, slime, and even power cores!
- Find new training manuals to upgrade your busters’ skills to level 15
- Bust out some style in your HQ with new equipment and furniture from the shop
- Stay Puft’s back for revenge with s'more new challenges and rewards
- Complete new quests, and earn a new reward for a perfect bust streak!
- Enjoy improved game balancing, and see old game bugs get exorcised!