March 20, 2013
As its name suggests, ChronoGrafik has to do with time and design. And indeed it does. In fact, ChronoGrafik is an app that transforms your iDevice into a designer timepiece. And it has just been updated with more skins and styles. ChronoGrafik offers a variety of clock faces. Each of these faces has its unique set of features and options. So, you can customize ChronoGrafik to suit your preferences and your environment. As stated in the app's App Store description, "From retro, designer, calculator, industrial, luxury, horror to geek, it's all here!" If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. And there happens to be even more to choose from now, thanks to the app's latest update, which delivers the following improvements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later, the new version of ChronoGrafik is available now in the App Store. The app went free for a few days in November last year. But if you weren't able to get it then, you can download ChronoGrafik now in the App Store for $1.99. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Brand New "simpLCD" digital clock with 9 styles!
- Sleep Timer - Choose your own iTunes music for relaxing sleep.
- Over 25 new skins to choose from!!
- Landscape mode on startup
- Alarm volume option
- Localization support for: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
- Improved weather updating logic