April 14, 2013
In 1997, there were "Volcano" and "Dante's Peak." In 1998, there were "Armageddon" and "Deep Impact." In 2003 and 2004, there were "Finding Nemo" and "Shark Tale," respectively. And now, we have TodoMovies and Anything After. Nope, those last two aren't movies. Rather, they're iOS apps about movies. I only went with the above introduction to emphasize their similarity and the proximity of their update's release dates. A couple of days ago, TodoMovies, an auxiliary feature of which is a bonus scene indicator, received a "blockbuster" update. As it turns out, Anything After, whose core feature is a bonus scene indicator, also received a "blockbuster" update. Anything After's latest update includes improved movie list loading time and a new "Voters & Spoilers" section. Also, it offers expanded movie lists organized into "Opening Soon," "In Theaters," and "Older Titles" sections. In addition, Anything After's blockbuster update brings the following improvements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Anything After is currently available in the App Store for nothing, that is to say, free. Oh, and speaking of oblivion, if you're wondering whether there's anything after the new science fiction film "Oblivion," which stars Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman, Anything After says there's none. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- On the movie list, Search is now accessible by tapping the search icon at the top left of the screen.
- We've improved the whole flow of voting ~ introducing a loading animation while your vote is being submitted.
- When sharing a movie on Facebook, the link now actually not only includes the movie poster, but also the movie title.
- Added a custom movie poster for when a poster is unavailable (especially for those smaller releases).
- Quick way to scroll to the top of the list, tap the round icon at the bottom right of the movie list.
- New menu icon at top right.
- Plus some other misc. improvements.
- And while we were at it, we ninja-flying-side-kicked some bugs into oblivion!
Anything After -The Movie Credits Stinger App