by Joe White
April 18, 2013
The popular finance app iBank for iPad has just received an update adding more than 50 improvements. In version 1.2 of the application, users can take advantage of Reminders integration, improved support for stocks and bonds, and numerous bug fixes and performance optimizations. Here's a list of some of iBank 1.2's most important changes, as outlined in a press release that reached our inbox recently:
Though it packs a hefty price tag of $14.99, iBank for iPad is a fully-featured application, and current users will no doubt appreciate the update. The new version of iBank for iPad is available now in the App Store. Alternatively, for less expensive finance apps, remember to check our selection.
- better entry and editing of scheduled transactions;
- new ability to post and manage reminders for bills and other time-sensitive events;
- a new budget set-up assistant;
- much-enhanced investment support for bonds and options;
- new ease in adding accounts;
- a new "Refresh now" command;
- and dozens more fixes and improvements for overall usability and greater stability.