June 17, 2013
Solara has just gone social with its first ever update. Released just a month ago, Solara is a fantasy strategy game that lets you:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. As mentioned, Solara has just received its first ever update, and with it come a few new social features. Most notably, Solara now enables you to play alongside your Facebook and Game Center friends. It now also allows you to visit your friends' castles and challenge them to engage in battle in the Solara arena. In addition, it lets you see how well you fare against your friends and other players around the world with the game's local and global leaderboards. Solara's first update also brings the following enhancements:
- Build a mighty castle teeming with shops, taverns, weaponsmiths, and magical planetariums.
- Recruit Rusty the Footman, Luna the Ranger, Zora the Mage, and 15 more brave and lovable heroes.
- Fight against giant Tentacles, angry Treants, wheezing Dragons, and 80 other ferocious monsters.
- Choose the right hero combinations to vanquish powerful bosses with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Embark on an epic and whimsical adventure spanning over 300 quests and 50 levels.
- Battle other players around the world in the Arena for gold and glory.
Solara is available in the App Store as a free-to-play title. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Improved frame rate and UI responsiveness.
- Expanded VoiceOver support.
- Castle Exteriors now grant resource bonuses.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.