June 25, 2013
The highly rated iPad notebook app MagicalPad has just received its "magical" 3.0 update. First off, MagicalPad 3.0 introduces a brand new user interface that's beautiful and, more importantly, functional. The app's overhauled UI includes full-screen mode, collapsible toolbars, and context menus. But along with its major redesign is a bevy of new features that make note taking, list managing, and other productivity tasks a breeze with MagicalPad. Below are a few of the more interesting ones:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Take a look at some of the new features in MagicalPad 3.0 in the demo video above. Compatible with iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, MagicalPad 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free, with in-app purchases offered for premium features. Note that if you already have MagicalPad on your device, you must update your existing version to version 3.0 in order to retain all of your purchased premium features. If you uninstall your existing version and download MagicalPad 3.0 instead, you run the risk of having to purchase them again. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Notes with Paper Inside® - add drawings, doodles and handwriting. Annotate images.
- Insert photos from the iPad camera or from the photo library
- Pop-up editor - edit each item on a window for more flexibility. Attach multiple photos and drawings.
- Revamped formatting
- Customizable notebooks with beautiful colors and with your own graphic
- Multi-select tool - a great way to move multiple items in a mind map or format selected items. You can multi-select within an outline as well
- Smoother rendering engine for large pages
- New quick guide with overview videos and contextual tooltips
MagicalPad - Notes with Paper Inside