Massive Damage Launches Pocket Mobsters ... Gotta Catch And Kill Them All?
June 22, 2013
Earlier this year, Massive Damage released Please Stay Calm and Shadow Wars in partnership with iOS game publisher Mobage. But just a couple of days ago, the Toronto-based developer released and published its latest game in the App Store, Pocket Mobsters. Sorry, Pokemon fans. You read that right: Pocket Mobsters, not Pocket Monsters. Anyway, Pocket Mobsters is a massively multiplayer online game that has you assembling a motley crew of gangsters in a bid to make a name for yourself in the world of organized crime. And when you have mobsters, pixelated and pocket-sized or not, you can expect to see some mob violence. But don't worry, as Massive Damage points out, "nobody gets hurt, they're just pixels!" If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Pocket Mobsters boasts (like a true Mafioso does) the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Pocket Mobsters is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Unique location-based gameplay transforms your neighborhood to a Chicago styled pixel town
- Fight, whack and chat with other players LIVE
- Recruit an amazing variety of famous and not-so-famous mobsters, all with unique attacks
- Invite friends to form strong Cartel alliances
- Team up with other players to upgrade and defend your turf
- Beautiful 8-bit pixel art graphics
- Immerse yourself in the hilarious storyline
- Live Events that will take you around the world
Massive Damage, Inc.