July 2, 2013
Closet, the lifestyle app designed by Volygon Inc. specially for clothing organization, has recently received another significant update. The latest update to Closet restores the ability to create outfits in the app using the item grid. Available in the main menu or within an outfit category, the item grid option lets you create random outfits, add multiple categories, and reorder the category rows. The update also adds the ability to view a list of all calendar dates for a particular item or outfit. To do so, just choose Calendar Dates for an item or outfit and tap the list icon. Furthermore, the update adds a Duplicate Outfit option to the outfit menu. With this new option, you can quickly create similar outfits by duplicating a current one and making small changes to it. The new Closet update also brings the following improvements:
The new version of Closet is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later. Closet was originally a paid app going for as much as $4.99. But it has been available to download for free since its 2.0 update late last May. However, the free app offers three types of in-app purchases. There's a $1.99 in-app purchase that adds support for multiple closets. There's another one that costs $2.99 and removes both the item/outfit limits and the ads in the app. Finally, there’s a $5.99 in-app purchase that unlocks all current and future upgrades, including theme packs and other premium add-ons. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- New sorting options for categories, items, outfits, and packing lists added to the settings.
- New expanded and organized help section added to the tools section.
- The Categories section in Tools now displays the subcategory count for each category.
- Long-pressing an item/outfit now not only enters into edit mode, but also picks up the item/outfit so you can rearrange it.
- Searching through items & outfits now includes calendar events into the search results, and generally works much better now.
- Searching through outfits will now also consider the items inside the outfit when finding matches.
- Calendar is now faster to load, and navigate.
- Modified icon and theme.
- Bug fixes & tweaks.
Closet - Clothing Organized