July 9, 2013
Cooliris, the "cool" app that collects all of your online photos in one convenient place, has just been updated with support for more sources and additional functions. Released way back in 2008, Cooliris allows you to:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. As mentioned, Cooliris has been updated with support for even more photo sources. And the new photo sources that have just been integrated with the app are Tumblr, Evernote, SkyDrive, Tencent Weibo, Yandex.Disk, and Yandex Search. These newly added services join an already impressive group of existing integrated services including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Image Search, Picasa, SmugMug, Renren, and Yandex.Fotki. Of course, Cooliris has also long supported photos from the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad library. The latest update to Cooliris also adds support for choosing which photo sources appear on your homepage, liking photos on Facebook and Instagram, and seeing and posting captions for your Facebook photos. The new version of Cooliris is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Get photos from all your favorite photo sources in one place.
- Share photos and messages in private groups within Cooliris, or post to Facebook.
- Share easily with anyone you wish, even if they don’t have the app.
- Save photos to your device or favorite cloud storage service.
- See photos from Facebook friends, Instagram followers, and Flickr contacts.
- Fast, fluid, and stunning 3D Wall photo experience.
- Ridiculously simple yet powerful user interface.
- Stream from your mobile device to your HDTV via AirPlay mirroring.