July 25, 2013
If two of your favorite game genres happen to be endless running and player-versus-player battling, then you're in luck. That's because a game that combines those two genres has just been released on iOS in the form of Battle Rush. Battle Rush features two game modes, namely, collect mode and battle mode. In collect mode, you run for as long as you can while collecting golden bugs, which you can spend in the in-game store in exchange for various upgrades. But that's not where the real fun is. The real fun in Battle Rush lies in the game's battle mode. In battle mode, you play against another player, either a Game Center friend or a random opponent, in real time. While doing the usual endless running stuff (e.g. swiping to dodge obstacles), you must also collect attack bugs to inflict damage on your opponent and health bugs to recover from attacks. Battle Rush offers the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Battle Rush is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Incredible fantasy universe with an awesome and unique style
- Real time battles against thousands of other players
- Simple, fast and engaging gameplay
- 3 cool unlockable characters with unique special abilities!
- Keep running to discover new awesome worlds!
- Strengthen your characters and upgrade their abilities