August 7, 2013
The folks at Tomfoolery have pushed out a new app update to Anchor, the social platform for the workplace. Version 1.10 includes Evernote integration for the first time, plus other new features. Originally launched in June, the Anchor app offers full social networking capabilities, but with a focus on work and teams. To date, Anchor, which is also accessible online, is being used by 2,500 companies of varying team sizes. With Evernote integration, users can now export post and chat threads. Prior to this, posts only existed within the Anchor ecosystem. Other new features include:
For more information on Anchor, be sure to take a look at our previous report. The free Anchor app for the iPhone/iPod touch is available in the App Store.
- Send posts via email! You can share any post via email with coworkers and friends.
- Team Administration! You can now update team names, update team privacy, and delete teams.
- Easier invite process for getting coworkers and friends onboard.
- Fixed a bug so you can now tap to zoom into images.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the badge count stuck at 1 even if there were no unread notifications.
- Load more content in Team Filters (photos & links) works!
- Bug fixes and design updates.