September 20, 2013
The official game of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" has just been released on iOS, a week ahead of the theatrical release of the 3-D computer-animated film sequel produced by Sony Pictures. The game has quite a mouthful (pun so intended) of a name. It's called Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: Foodimal Frenzy. Seemingly a hybrid of Bejeweled Blitz and Candy Crush Saga, the game has you connecting food-animal hybrids aka "foodimals" of the same kind to rescue them across more than 60 levels. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: Foodimal Frenzy has the following key features:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2: Foodimal Frenzy is available now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later. The game is developed by PlayFirst, which also collaborated with Sony Pictures on Hotel Transylvania Dash and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Easy to play, but hard to master gameplay.
- Fun trace-to-match puzzle game using cute foodimals from the movie!
- Play as inventor Flint Lockwood and encounter dozens of characters from the movie
- Over 60 fun and challenging levels with more coming soon!
- Use game boosts, like Flint's Organizerator, to help with difficult levels
- Every level has fun and challenging objectives to complete
- Earn collectibles of Flint, Sam, Barry, and your favorite characters!