October 7, 2013
Life is full of adventures. And the newly updated Adventures for iPhone presents itself to help you ensure that you never forget them. With Adventures for iPhone, you can easily log your "Adventures," i.e., moments and events that bear importance to you. You can do so with notes, photos, and locations from Foursquare. You can then opt to keep your Adventures private or share them with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, and App.net. Note that Adventures for iPhone is tightly integrated with Evernote. As such, it requires an Evernote account for saving your Adventures. Released late last July, Adventures for iPhone has just received its first ever update. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The new update delivers bug fixes, including a fix for an issue that causes some Adventures to not be synced properly with Evernote. It also brings the following enhancements:
The new version of Adventures for iPhone is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $2.99 download. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.1 or later. The newly updated Adventures for iPhone also features iOS 7 compatibility, performance improvements, and interface tweaks. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Custom Locations - You can now create your own location incase you didn't find what you were searching for from the results returned by Foursquare.
- Offline Capabilities - You can create new memories even without an internet connection.
- Sharing Memories - You can now share memories after having created them.
- Photo View - Edge to edge photo layout.
- Gestures - Improvements to the swipe to dismiss gesture on New Adventure cards. Swiping on them will cause them to track your finger and animate out if you pull it far enough down.
Adventures for iPhone - A Journal and Travelog for Evernote
KaL MichaeL Visual Design, Inc.