You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 3, 2013
Launch Ships To The Edge Of The World In This Award-Winning Shuffle Board Game
Edge of the World, which is touted by the redundantly named Central Core Studios as the first and only award-winning ship shuffle board game in the world, has just been launched on iOS. Edge of the World is the winner of the Edge Create Challenge 2012, a competition held by Edge magazine to challenge developers to create a Unity-powered game around the theme of "edge." In the game, you and your opponents take turns in launching ships to the titular border, à la deck shuffle board. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Edge of the World boasts the following shipload of features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Edge of the World is available now in the App Store for free. For more newly released iOS games, check out Sega, Double Fine And Ron Gilbert Invite You To Venture Into The Cave, Now On iOS, Match-3 Strategy Gaming Gets Supercharged In Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign, and Put Your Combat And Strategizing Skills To The Test In Machines At War 3. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Single Player, Pass and Play, & Multiplayer come free with the game!
- Addictive online turn based gameplay
- Invite friends to a match using GameCenter or Facebook
- Five unique captains & ships to choose from
- Captains come with their own special powers and abilities
- Tons of skins to choose from to make sure you stand out online
- Unlock custom avatars
- Stunning HD graphics