You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 11, 2013
Mynd Calendar Updated With iOS Reminders Integration And Other Enhancements
Mynd Calendar has just become smarter with the arrival of its latest major update. Mynd Calendar, formerly NeverLate, is a smart calendar app that, in essence, helps you never be late for any meeting, appointment, or event in your busy schedule. The app, which is developed by Alminder (whose founders are former Good Technology employees), boasts the following key features:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. And now, with its new major update, Mynd Calendar has gained a couple of new features plus enhancements to a few of its existing features. First and foremost, Mynd Calendar has been updated with iOS Reminders integration, thereby bringing easy task management right to your calendar. Now, you can keep track of your outstanding tasks directly on Mynd Calendar's informative home screen. The other new feature brought by the latest update to Mynd Calendar is support for custom alert tones, which gently prompt you when to leave for a meeting or start an event. The new update also lets you customize how far in advance you want to receive alerts and lets you disable drive and commute alerts and notifications. Moreover, the update brings better name matching between meeting attendees and suggested LinkedIn profiles, the ability to add meeting locations from Contacts, and email sharing. The new version of Mynd Calendar is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later. Although the app has been optimized for iOS 7, it's yet to be redesigned for the new operating system. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- One click to call and join conference calls…Never type in an access code again!
- Unique home screen gives a summary of your day, with photos, weather forecast, mileage, and stats on how you spend your time.
- Uses adaptive learning to assign locations to regular meetings without addresses (e.g. "gym"). Always remembers your home and work locations.
- Notifies you when you're running late and lets you easily email, call or text the people who need to know from within the calendar.
- Connects your Address Book (optional feature), easily allowing you to contact meeting attendees by phone, text or email directly from Mynd Calendar.
- Discovers the people listed in your calendar events and displays pictures and information from their LinkedIn profiles as well as information from your address book. (Optional features.)
- Integrates with LinkedIn and Evernote to discover information about people and attach notes to meetings. (Optional features.)
- Supports multiple calendars that you’re already syncing to iCal.
- Enables creation of calendar invitations using Siri.
- Gives you granular control over when Location Services are used.
- Alminder Inc., takes your privacy and data protection seriously.