October 4, 2013
Pinnacle Studio for iPad has just been updated to version 4.0. Released in August last year, Pinnacle Studio is the official iPad edition of the popular nonlinear video editing software of the same name developed by Corel. With the app, you can easily and quickly edit videos, audio, and photos like a pro right on your iPad. Pinnacle Studio 4.0 introduces a number of improvements. Some of these improvements are bundled in the new Cloud Connection Pack, which is available via a $3.99 in-app purchase. The Cloud Connection Pack enables you to export and import your projects in Pinnacle Studio for iPad to and from several popular cloud storage services. These include Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, and Vimeo. In addition to the Cloud Connection Pack, the following enhancements are included in Pinnacle Studio 4.0:
Pinnacle Studio 4.0 is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $12.99 download. The app is compatible with iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Includes over 30 new FREE montages and titles designed for existing themes.
- Includes 48 new montages and titles, in 6 new themes (available for in-app purchase).
- Speed Control supports audio speed in iOS 7
- 'Open In' support for video and audio files from email and other apps on your iPad.
- iTunes File Sharing import of media files.
- Automatically detects media changes on your iPad without rebuilding library.
- Improved project export to Pinnacle Studio for PC.
- Numerous user interface and editing workflow improvements.
- Further stability improvements for an improved editing experience.