November 12, 2013
To make holiday shopping hassle-free for its customers, Target has just updated its official apps for iPhone and iPad with several notable improvements. Foremost among these improvements is the added availability of Target's Store Pickup option for mobile shoppers. Similar to Apple's Personal Pickup, Target's Store Pickup lets you make purchases online and then pick up your ordered items at any of the retailing company's stores in the U.S. Another improvement in the newly updated Target for iPhone and Target for iPad is the ability to browse holiday ads for your local Target store in addition to the Weekly Ad. Furthermore, Target's shopping apps for iOS now lets you know if an item ships in its original packaging. This is a useful option especially when you're purchasing an item as a surprise gift. The new versions of Target for iPhone and Target for iPad also come with the following enhancements:
Compatible with iOS devices running iOS 6.0 or later, the new versions of Target for iPhone and Target for iPad are available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Larger photos to give you a better look at items.
- New color swatches for apparel, bedding, and more.
- Start searching from the top of any page.
- Add to cart from product listings.
- Get to Registries, TargetLists, and store details faster.
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Target for iPad