December 21, 2013
Bazaart has just been updated to version 2.0. At the same time, it has been transformed into a new app with a main function quite removed from its original iteration. Previously, Bazaart was designed as a Pinterest-based photo collage creation tool. But now, following its 2.0 update, the app has been "pivoted" (as people are inclined to say in the world of tech startups) into a feature-rich photo-editing tool. Powered by a proprietary touch-optimized engine dubbed CanvasEngine, the reimagined Bazaart app lets you edit photos with automatic background removal, text overlays, opacity control, and unlimited layers. Bazaart 2.0's key features include:
Bazaart 2.0 is available now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- SOCIAL PHOTOS: You can now import your Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, and Etsy photos. Hurray!
- EVEN MORE PHOTOS: Use beautiful photos from a variety of fashion, home decor and photography sources. Oh, and search the web for any photo. Sweet.
- FEEDS AND CHANNELS: Browse your brand new Home feed with images from creators you follow and discover amazing new channels of mind-blowing images in a variety of topics, such as Funny, Selfies, Art, Celebs and more. Hours of fun await you!
- TAP TO BROWSE: Find out how each image was created - just tap it to see its individual photos. It’s simply magical.
- PROFILES: Explore the new user profiles which now display people’s complete image galleries! Yes!!! Enjoy the creativity and FOLLOW creators you love.
- YOUR ACTIVITY: See your Bazaart activity - who liked and commented on your creations, right there in app. So much love.