December 28, 2013
The bullet hell shooter game Lightning Fighter 2 has just received its first major update, five months after its fiery debut in the App Store. As its name suggests, Lightning Fighter 2 is the follow-up to the original Lightning Fighter, which was released back in November 2010. The sequel boasts the following key features:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. And through its just-released first major update, Lightning Fighter 2 has gained three new levels and two new fighters. The new levels are set in Taipei, Tokyo, and Shanghai, and the new fighters are called Desert and Tempest. The update also increases the number of fighters unlocked through the cosmos pack to eight. Furthermore, it tweaks the gameplay a bit so that using bombs now turns enemy bullets into coins and recharging S attacks or bombs during the day is now possible by tapping the buttons. The new version of Lightning Fighter 2 also includes four new background music tracks and some bug fixes. Compatible with devices running iOS 4.3 or later, Lightning Fighter 2 for iPhone and Lightning Fighter 2 HD for iPad are available in the App Store for $0.99 and $2.99, respectively. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Fully upgraded HD graphics and gameplay
- Lightning fighter won't fight alone! More super fighters to build in game, each with 3 powerful weapons and special attacks of its own
- Exciting combat experience against countless enemies and raining bullets across 10 different battlegrounds from ocean to space
- Great gaming atmosphere with unique soundtracks for every stage
- Epic encounters against multi-phase transforming bosses featuring old-school danmaku style combat with brand new, challenging bullet patterns
- New equipment system enables you to charge up powerful gears to strengthen your fighters against the enemies.
- Bronze, silver and gold ranks suitable for both beginners and experts!
- Support iPhone 5 and sync with iPad HD version
Lightning Fighter 2
Lightning Fighter 2 HD