December 19, 2013
Are you still having trouble finding the perfect holiday gift for someone on your list? For a limited time, the Cinch Grinch will help you find gifts for your loved ones in a pinch. The free service is available through the iPhone Cinch app by Klout. The Cinch Grinch helps build the ideal question to get advice on buying presents. It then connects you with a trusted network of experts who will provide you with the most relevant advice on which gifts to purchase. Here's how it works:
First released in September, the Cinch app connects people to make decisions easier. With Cinch, you ask a question and the app connects you to the people whom it deems are expert enough to answer your query. The free app is available for download in the App Store. See also: Facebook To Begin Showing Auto-Playing Video Ads Later This Week, Says WSJ, Timehop-Like Memoir App Updated With Twitter Integration And Other Features, and Highlight App Goes 2.0: Highlights Include iOS 7 Design Refresh And Real-Time Updates.
- Identify who you are seeking a gift for (brother, wife, grandfather, boyfriend, toddler, dog, etc.)
- Choose the recipients area of interest (fashion, cooking/food, electronics, travel, sports, etc.)
- Outline the price range you are willing to spend ($1-10, $10-20, $20-50, $50-75, etc.)
- Cinch Grinch then prepares the ideal question for you to pose to its network of advisors
- Receive a personal recommendation on the ideal present for your loved one!
Cinch — Great Advice