January 23, 2014
Behance, the official iOS app of the popular creative platform of the same name, has just been updated to version 3.0 with a couple of significant enhancements and then some. First off, there's universal support. Released back in December 2011 for iPhone and iPod touch, Behance for iOS has finally gone universal for iPad and iPad mini — the better to see and showcase collections of creative work across the Behance network. The latest update to the now universal app also introduces a new iOS 7-inspired (read: flat, simple, and mostly white) design and navigation for both its iPhone and iPad editions. Moreover, Behance 3.0 features the following improvements, with the noteworthy inclusion of support for project creation and changes to Work In Progress publishing.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Behance 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free. In addition to its newly updated namesake app, Behance offers Creative Portfolio for iOS, a free app for showcasing your work even without an Internet connection. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Project Publishing - Create new projects on your iOS device.
- WIP Publishing Updates - Simplified publishing flow and new camera options.
- Improved Notifications - All your notifications, in sync, in one place.
- Improved Project View - Improved loading of images and added sharing of single images.
- Follow Collections - Added the ability to follow collections.
- Made performance improvements