January 21, 2014
Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List has just been updated to version 4.0 with a new design and several new features. The new version of the popular cooking resource app developed by Condé Nast Digital introduces a new design that is, of course, flat and simple — exactly as warranted by the visual style of iOS 7. The app's redesigned and reengineered interface notably features new fonts, bigger pictures, and clear layouts for easier cooking with the assistance of your iOS device. Epicurious 4.0 also adds support for voice-activated commands in the Cook Mode on iPad. This enables you to easily follow recipes while keeping your hands free for cooking. Epicurious also offers the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List 4.0 is available now in the App Store for free. Epicurious 4.0 also sees the reintroduction of Recipe Box sync as a free service. Previously available via a $1.99 in-app purchase, Recipe Box sync is now free right out of the box, allowing you to save and search all of your recipes in one place. Epicurious is included in AppAdvice's iPad Apps For Cooks, Holiday Baking Apps, and iPad Apps For Magazine Lovers AppLists. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Manage all your recipes and shopping lists from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, and desktop.
- Search more than 30,000 editorially tested and member-rated recipes.
- Get inspired browsing new categories like Chocolate Desserts, Kid-Friendly Mains, Gluten-Free, Stir-Fry Suppers, Low-Carb Mains, Healthy Dinners, and Hearty Sandwiches.
- The only app resource for recipes from the editors of Epicurious and Gourmet magazine, plus recipes from Bon Appétit, Self, Random House, and more.
- Read comments and suggestions by other home cooks like you on tens of thousands of recipes.
- Thousands of mouth-watering images by today’s top food photographers.
Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
Condé Nast Digital