January 18, 2014
The iPad note-taking and task management app Specifics HD has just been updated and redesigned for iOS 7. At the same time, its iPhone edition, simply called Specifics, has been released. The new Specifics app for iPhone offers all of the key features, including a new design for iOS 7, of the original Specifics HD for iPad, which was released in March last year. Of course, these features have been optimized for the smaller screen in Specifics for iPhone. In either app, each task you add is effectively a sheet of paper for handwritten notes. You can organize your tasks and notes using a variety of options and save and sync them via Evernote. Specifics HD for iPad and Specifics for iPhone have the following features in common:
The new version of Specifics HD for iPad and the all-new Specifics for iPhone are available now in the App Store. Both apps are downloadable for free in celebration of the former's update and the latter's launch. See also: AppAdvice's iPad Note Taking and iPhone Task Management AppGuides. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Two types of task visualization: by date and by groups.
- Beautiful handwriting font and e-ink technology for note-taking ink.
- 6 original colors for handwriting and drawing.
- Sync your Specifics notes with your Evernote account.
- Clear and polished interface.
- Unlimited number of tasks.
- Organize your tasks in groups.
- Optimized for Retina display.
Specifics HD - Notetaker and Task Manager
Specifics - Notetaker and Task Manager