January 20, 2014
The intelligent GTD (Getting Things Done) app IQTELL has just received a new major update, its very first for the new year. The latest update to IQTELL, which was launched on iOS in beta in late 2011, introduces a fresh new design based, of course, on the look and feel of iOS 7. Prior to this update, IQTELL already featured an interface that is more or less in line with the visual style of iOS 7. But the update improves on that interface as it adds more polish and, indeed, flatness. For example, in the new version of IQTELL, the glyphs are thinner and gone are the raised buttons of versions past. IQTELL's new design also incorporates a new navigation drawer that offers quick access to the main sections otherwise accessible through the app's home screen. Furthermore, it respects any adjustments made to the Dynamic Type feature in the iOS Settings app. As before, IQTELL lets you:
The new version of IQTELL is available now in the App Store for free. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. For more notable GTD apps for iOS, check out AppAdvice's App Showdown: Get Productive With GTD Apps. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Login with your existing IQTELL account, or create your new IQTELL with Username and Password credentials or using your Google Account.
- Manage your GTD® Lists - Next Actions, Inbox, Actions, Projects, Someday, Ticklers.
- Set Contexts - View Actions by Context (Home, Office, and more...), Time Needed, Priority, and more.
- Do Weekly Reviews - Get your Weekly Review done on your iOS device - set completed actions, set priorities, change contexts and details.
- Search your lists.
- View your favorite Saved Searches.
IQTELL - Get Things Done (GTD®)