January 17, 2014
M2D2 has just updated both the iPhone and iPad editions of its popular TV tracking app, 60Hz, to version 3.0. As before, the newly updated 60Hz app offers the following key features:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. But now, 60Hz 3.0 presents those key features on a brand new package: a completely redesigned interface inspired, of course, by the look and feel of iOS 7. The new version of 60Hz also lets you discover trending and recommended TV shows and movies, so you never run out of stuff to watch. Also to that end, the app lets you read about premiering episodes for each day of the week. The latest update to 60Hz also adds support for iOS 7's Background App Refresh feature, automatically syncing your tract.tv activity and data daily. Compatible with supported devices running iOS 7.0 or later, 60Hz for iPhone and 60Hz for iPad are available in the App Store for $1.99 and $3.99, respectively. Originally called tvQ, the app was rebranded in May last year as 60Hz, in homage to the screen refresh rate of traditional TV sets. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Beautiful library of TV shows, movies and your wish-list for future viewing.
- Find out what the community is saying about shows, episodes and movies.
- Be notified when your favorite shows are playing.
- Discover what's playing with our schedule view.
- Trakt.tv integration with check-ins, comments, ratings and activity sync.