January 17, 2014
Who says kiwis are flightless? Certainly not Vanilla Breeze, the developer of the endless running and platforming game Kiwi Dash, which features kiwis in flight, albeit momentarily at a time. In addition to kiwi birds, Kiwi Dash features kiwi fruits, which you must collect in the game as you dash across platforms and dodge obstacles in order to help your kiwi reclaim the Stolen Totem. As shown in the game's trailer below, Kiwi Dash is rooted in the kiwis' quest to take back their totem, which was stolen from them by the diabolical cats. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Kiwi Dash lets you:
Kiwi Dash is available now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. For more notable endless runners, check out AppAdvice's Endless Running Games AppGuide. See also: Dive Into Noodlecake Studios' Small Fry Endless Swimming Game For iOS, All Paws On Deck For Upcoming Tower Defense Shooter Game Naughty Kitties, and Dive Into Endless Fun: Rail Rush Updated With New Undersea World And Hero. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- COLLECT KIWIS: Collect all 6 members of the Kiwi family! Rooki, Pinki, Wiki, Franki, Miyuki, and Bucki! Collect kiwi fruits to help you!
- UNLOCK POWER-UPS: Go farther than ever with timely power-ups and items!
- TRIGGER FEVER MODES: Collect letters while dashing to trigger exciting Fever Modes!
- WIN LEVEL BONUSES: Complete daily missions to gain level bonuses, rewards, and items!
- CHALLENGE FRIENDS: Play with friends! Show off your best scores in some friendly competition!
GAMEVIL USA, Inc.