January 14, 2014
The schedules for this year's SXSW, which is set to run from March 7 to 16 in Austin, have just been unveiled at schedule.sxsw.com. At the same time, the official SXSW Go app has been updated to version 5.0 for the 2014 edition of the popular annual film, interactive, and music festival set. Presented by Showtime and designed for iOS 7, SXSW Go 5.0 offers the following features:
And new for this year in the SXSW Go app is the EventLive feature, which lets you join discussions and interact with attendees and presenters at select panel sessions. SXSW Go 5.0 is available now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. AppAdvice will be at this year's SXSW to cover the Interactive festival of the event. In the meantime, make sure to download the app to keep abreast of the latest information about SXSW 2014. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Discover – Visually explore what’s on at SXSW, watch videos and listen to tracks
- Lineup - Browse the entire event list category.
- Schedule – View sessions by day and create custom filters to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Locations - Find venues by list or map, get directions, browse internal floor plans.
- Attendees (SXSocial) - Activate your SXSocial account to network with thousands of other attendees.
- Exhibitors – Browse trade show exhibitors and find them on an interactive map
- My Favorites - Build your personal schedule and sync with your online account or between devices.
- My Friends – See who you know at SXSW and see what sessions they are attending, then share your personal schedule with them.
SXSW® GO - Official 2014 Mobile Guide to South By Southwest