January 9, 2014
The forces of evil are on the move. Fortunately, someone great and powerful can stop them. And it's none other than you, the titular high-ranking spiritual being in the just-unleashed iOS game Archangel. Archangel is an action-packed dungeon crawler that has you casting brutal spells and dealing divine justice against the creatures of hell in order to defend the kingdom of heaven. Enhanced with console-quality graphics, Archangel has the following key features:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Archangel is available now in the App Store for $4.99. It's optimized for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, fifth-generation iPod touch, iPad 2, third-generation iPad, fourth-generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad mini with Retina display. Archangel is the first big game to be published by Unity Games, a unit of the Unity game engine developer Unity Technologies. It's developed by Black Tower Studios, the same team behind the upcoming PlayStation 3 action role-playing game Magus. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Embody the Angel of justice and retribution - a celestial being of certain conviction driven by moral absolutes.
- A true gesture & touch based control system designed to give unparalleled control.
- Crush, freeze, pound, cut, immolate and even resurrect fallen foes to fight against their fellow sinners.
- 30 levels of intense, martial and spell-casting action.
- Over 100 items to collect, some with unique spells and abilities to add to your repertoire.
- Wager hard-earned spoils at the end of each level for even more treasure—or risk losing it all.
- Achievements to unlock and Leaderboards via GameCenter.
- Have progress automatically saved via iCloud and continue your game on any of your devices.