February 21, 2014
Disney has just released the first content update to Stack Rabbit, the popular 3-D match-three puzzle game from the creators of Where's My Water?. In Stack Rabbit, you help Ben the Rabbit as he tries to stack and match veggies on top of his head in order to feed his bunny nephews. When it was launched late last October, it offered 65 puzzle levels. But with its first content update, it has gained 80 more, bringing the total veggie-stacking level count in the game to 145. The update also comes with free power-ups, which you can earn as you travel along the game map. It also delivers an overhauled user interface and a new look for Ben's bouncy world. There's also a new boss battle intro featuring Max the farm guard dog. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Stack Rabbit has the following key features:
The new version of Stack Rabbit is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, fifth-generation iPod touch, iPad 2, third-generation iPad, fourth-generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad mini with Retina display. For more recent Disney iOS game news, see also: Disney Updates Frozen Free Fall With New Characters, Power-Ups, Levels And More, Disney Set To Launch Star Wars: Assault Team Combat Game On iOS This Spring, and Disney's Where's My Mickey? Goes Free For First Time Ever As Apple's App Of The Week. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Hop, stack, and match veggies through 145 head-scratching levels for FREE!
- Play as Ben the Rabbit on living puzzles, where veggies grow back as you match them!
- Challenge yourself to create recipes, match stacks, and get all the veggies you can stack!
- Jump, spring and dive your way through puzzles!
- Become a stack-master with power-ups such as Crop Dusters, Bunny Cannons, and Lightning Veggies.
- Avoid Max the guard dog in fast-paced chase levels!
- Connect to Facebook and see your friends’ progress in the game map!
Where's My Water?