About a month ago, we told you that Block Fortress and Heroes and Castles developer Foursaken Media would soon be releasing Bug Heroes 2. Now, we're glad to report that the sequel to the developer's “buggy” action-adventure strategy game has been released in the App Store.
Arriving over three years after the release of the original, Bug Heroes 2 offers a lot of interesting new features and enhancements.
Most notably, it boasts 25 unique bug heroes. From these itsy-bitsy warriors, you can form your team of two to deploy in multiplayer battles.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Bug Heroes 2 highlights include:
- MOBA-like competitive & cooperative multiplayer
- Tons of single player content, including missions, an endless mode, and a base vs base skirmish mode
- 25 unique heroes to master - form your team of two
- Innovative squad based gameplay - control two heroes simultaneously
- Level up your Bug Heroes, increase their skills, and buy weapons, armor, and gear
- Scavenge for food, then defend your Food Stash with turrets and upgrades
- Complete missions, earn stars, and unlock a host of powerful upgrades
- Master both melee and ranged combat. Slice your enemies with swords, swat bugs off of ledges, blast them from long range with guns and magic, and more
- Tactical gameplay - use cover to defeat your enemies
- Over 75 varied enemy types to battle
Check back later here on AppAdvice for our full review of the game.
In the meantime, you can go ahead and download Bug Heroes 2 now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later.