There are already a great many to-do apps in the App Store. But Zippy, a new entrant in the category, promises to be more than just another to-do app.
Of course, Zippy lets you add and manage tasks and reminders. And it does so using a simple and intuitive interface, with support for as many as tags as desired for easy organization.
But what sets Zippy apart from the competition is its innovative Insights feature. This presents infographics based on your task creation and completion habits, enabling you to analyze them so that you can actually accomplish more tasks than before.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Zippy's Insights feature shows you:
- How many tasks you’ve completed and how many on time
- Completion breakdown by completed early, on time and late
- How far ahead you plan out your tasks and how close to completion time you finish them
- What time of day you're best at planning and finishing tasks
- Weekday breakdown of when you create and complete your tasks
- How many times you snooze tasks
See also: Original Clear App For iOS Goes Universal As Realmac Prepares To Cancel Clear+, ListBook 4.0 Features iOS 7 Redesign, iCloud Sync And Other Enhancements, and HiTask 4.0 Delivers New Design For iOS 7, Landscape Support And More Features.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]