February 14, 2014
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the popular online dating site eHarmony has updated its official iPhone app with a new Datebook feature. Datebook is designed as a mobile dating companion, enabling you, as an eHarmony user, to plan and catalog your experiences on your dates with anyone, including non-eHarmony members. Datebook lets you sync dates to your iPhone calendar, keep track of your dating history, tap into Foursquare for date location recommendations, and do much more:
Datebook is available now in the new version of the free eHarmony app for iPhone, which has just been released in the App Store. Note that any information you add to Datebook is confidential and will never be shared by eHarmony with any of your matches. See also: AppAdvice's Apps For Valentine's Day and iPhone Dating AppLists. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Add anyone – Add not only eHarmony matches, but also people you’re dating outside of eHarmony to your Datebook contact list.
- Calendar sync – Any date outings you enter will automatically sync to your iPhone calendar.
- Foursquare integration – Search for date spots and see the top photos and tips of locations from the Foursquare community, plus get valuable info including phone number, address, and pricing information.
- Date history – Datebook saves all your date details, including where you went and any private notes you’ve written about that special someone.
- Rate your dates – Privately rate who you’re dating and where you’re going. In the future, eHarmony will use this data to suggest great dates for you.
- Date questions – Save our icebreaker questions to your Datebook Favorites, so you always have something to talk about on that first date.