UpWord Notes is a new iOS app that offers a simple note-taking app and a simple list-making app in one simple yet ultra capable package.
With its elegant iOS 7-optimized interface, UpWord Notes makes it easy to create notes and organize them into folders and favorites. It lets you enter anything you want to make a note of — an idea, a draft, a blog post, a list of things to do, whatever — for later reference, and with Dropbox sync, for later access from your other devices.
Most notably, UpWord Notes comes with swipe-activated formatting that's especially suited to making and managing task lists. In the app, you can swipe left on an item to automatically add bullets to, say, denote its priority. And you can swipe right on an item to cross it off, that is, to mark it as done. You can then pull down on the screen to delete the items that have been crossed off.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
UpWord Notes has the following key features:
- Swipe List: create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a simple swipe
- One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later
- Beautiful design themes & fonts for personalization
- Organize with folders & favorites
- Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
- Multiple font sizes
- Multi-level undo & redo
- Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
- Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in “Settings”)
- TextExpander support
- Instant search
- Word count
- Export straight to email, text, or even facebook/twitter
- Landscape typing mode
- Night mode reverses screen colors for typing in the dark
- Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
- Sort files by recency, alphabetical order, or reverse-alphabetical
- Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting anything