Touch Dimensions has just released the long-awaited sequel to its popular real-time strategy game, Autumn Dynasty.
The follow-up game is called Autumn Dynasty Warlords. And just like its predecessor, the sequel has you using simple gestures to carry out strategic actions as you manage cities, construct buildings, and direct armies. Your goal? To match — or better yet, exceed — the legacy of the First Autumn Emperor, who began his exploits as a mere minor warlord.
Autumn Dynasty Warlords boasts the following key features:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
- 4X-RTS gameplay: Explore, expand, exterminate and exploit in your quest to establish your dynasty
- Riveting missions: Experience them all with more than 100 hours of gameplay
- Non-linear campaign: Each decision you make can affect the fate of your empire
- Strategic flexibility: Select the right troops, decrees and officers to defeat the enemy
- Choose your path to victory: Pick your battlefields as you fight your way into enemy cities
- Unique touch controls: Direct your forces with simple gestures and brushstrokes
- In-game interactions: Send your officers on missions: engage in diplomacy, espionage or sabotage
- Randomly generated battle maps, beautifully rendered in oriental watercolor style
- Retina display ready
- Game Center achievements
Autumn Dynasty Warlords is available now in the App Store for $6.99. It's compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, fifth-generation iPod touch, iPad 2, third-generation iPad, fourth-generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad mini with Retina display.
Normally available for $6.99, Autumn Dynasty is still free to download in the App Store in celebration of the launch of Autumn Dynasty Warlords.
As we noted in our previous article, the Autumn Dynasty that’s in the App Store now is essentially a re-release of the game that was originally published by Bulkypix in May 2012. But Touch Dimensions' publishing contract with Bulkypix has expired, prompting the developer to relaunch the game and make it available for free for a limited time so that existing players can switch to the re-released game at no cost.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]