Eutechnyx has made a name for itself as a developer of racing games under license of NASCAR for console platforms, starting with NASCAR The Game: 2011 and leading up to NASCAR '14. Now, the game developer has released the first strategic racing game based on the popular motorsport.
The game in question is called NASCAR Manager, and it's available now on iOS.
As its name suggests, NASCAR Manager puts you in the team management seat, rather than the driver's seat, of NASCAR. As a manager, you're responsible for the performance of your team, employing the necessary strategies to race toward the championship and ultimately win the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
NASCAR Manager includes the following key features:
- 9 DAYTONA SPEEDWEEKS CHALLENGES to get you up to speed!
- Use the ‘REWIND’ function mid-race to improve your performance!
- CAREER MODE – Train your team, improve the car, set the strategies and compete for the Championship!
- Take on your favorite team and driver in the full Sprint Cup Series in SEASON MODE!
- UPGRADES AND CUSTOMIZATION – Tweak the engine, harden the chassis, soften the brakes! Gain that extra edge over your opponents when and where it counts!
- All the OFFICIAL drivers, tracks, cars and sponsors from the 2014 Sprint Cup Series!
- MANUFACTURERS/SPONSORS – Choose from Chevrolet, Toyota and Ford, unlock sponsorship deals, and reap the rewards of your race-improving strategies!
- Stunning gameplay sequences with GENRE-LEADING GRAPHICS that take you through each race and track your progress!